Company Standard of Conduct
Huron Inc is committed to creating and maintaining an environment that protects the well being of employees and acknowledges its social responsibility in the global marketplace.
The Company respects and supports compliance with the internationally accepted human rights:
- Huron condemns all forms of forced and compulsory labor.
- The Company will not use child labor. Persons below the age of 15 will not be employed except in cases such as apprenticeships or training where the individual clearly benefits and participates freely.
- The Company will treat all employees fairly and will extend equal consideration in a manner completely free of bias or prejudice.
- Huron recognizes and respects our employees' right to freely form and join groups for the promotion and defense of their occupational interests.
Huron is opposed to all exploitative working conditions.
- The Company will provide and maintain for all employees a safe and healthy working environment that meets or exceeds applicable standards for occupational safety and health.
- Huron guarantees compliance with national provisions and agreements regarding working hours and regular, paid holidays.
Huron expects stewardship of our natural resources.
- The Company is committed to excellence and leadership in protecting the environment.
- The Company participates in and encourages initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
Huron requires its management and employees to observe high standards of business and personal ethics in the conduct of their duties and responsibilities. It is the responsibility of directors, officers, and employees to report concerns about violations of Huronís standard of conduct or suspected violation of any law or regulations that govern company operations. Concerns of illegal or fraudulent activity should be directed to either the Human Resources Manager at 810-377-7011 or directly to the President and CEO at 810-359-4036.
Reference: Huron Policy Manual - Policy 003